Accredited /fiscal/ representative for Foreign person in Bulgaria

2018-03-20T15:54:51+02:00April 8th, 2011|Accounting, Bulgarian Tax Guide, Consulting, Doing Business in Bulgaria, Outsourcing, Payroll|

Through Fiscal representative might be registered: - Foreign person, which DOES NOT have a permanent unit on the territory of Bulgaria, whereby to execute economic activity. The foreign person shall meet the conditions of VAT Act for compulsory or voluntary registration. The branches of foreign companies are not included here and shall be registered under [...]