If your health insurance rights have been discontinued due to unpaid contributions you may file a declaration and pay the health insurance contributions that are due online.

If you recover health insurance rights on another grounds (for example you are full-time student abroad, you have been insured in an EU member state, etc.) and you have to submit documents to the NRA, you can send them scanned via e-mail to the office of the revenue agency as per permanent address.