Initial Registrations After the Incorporation
Registering your company in the Commercial Register, in most of the cases, is not the final step for your business to start operating. It can be rather considered as the first step of the process. After that, plenty of other registrations need to be done which will give your company the possibility to be fully operational and compliant.
Sb Accounting & Consulting’s corporate department will take into consideration the nature of your business and will do all the respective necessary registrations for you. Every type of business requires general and specific registrations.
Here we shall list the common ones, but please note that whatever registration your company needs, we shall be able to conduct it:
- Opening your company’s bank accounts and setting-up the e-banking – as soon as your company is officially listed and has a unique company’s number, we shall open on your behalf your company bank account(s) in local and/or foreign currencies. In addition, we shall set-up your e-banking and inquire for issuing debit card(s) to your account(s). We only need a day to accomplish this task for you.
- VAT registration – obtaining a Bulgarian VAT number from the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency is obligatory in order for your company to start trading. The procedure normally takes 14 calendar days.
- EORI registration – obtaining an EORI number is a must in case your business is planning to trade with countries from outside the EU. The procedure usually takes 5 working days and the EORI number is being issued by the National Customs Agency.
- Registration under the Law for the Excises – if your business requires such registrations, we will be happy to make it for you. This registration needs to be done prior to your company’s active trading.
- Registration in the Commission for Personal Data Protection – all active companies enter into collaboration with plenty of stakeholders – employees, vendors, state organisations, etc. By doing this, they get introduced to plenty of personal data. According to the Bulgarian regulations, every company which is exposed to even one single set of personal details, is obliged to register as an Operator of Personal Data and get a unique registration number from the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- Registration in the Labour Inspection – all companies which hire personnel, prior to having its first employee on board, need to register in the Labour Inspection.
- Assistance with selection of Industrial Medicine Agency and concluding a contract – Every company which has an office space, needs to be compliant with the Health & Safety at work regulations. For this purpose, companies need to be in contractual relationship with licensed Industrial Medicine providers who ensure that their clients are in strict observance with the Health & Safety at work requirements. Sb Accounting & Consulting will make the selection of such provider for you, ensuring it provides you with the best possible conditions and will also check the contract content and observe its signing.
Ad-hoc changes of your company’s circumstances
After your company was duly incorporated and registered, at any certain point it may need some details to be changed either in the Trade Register or with other institutions and third parties. We can do all type of changes for you, including:
- Company’s name
- Company’s address
- Company’s share capital amount – increase or decrease
- Company’s share capital distribution between shareholders
- Company’s change of ownership
- Company’s business activity
- Closing the bank accounts in your current bank
- Selecting your new bank which fully corresponds to your requirements
- Opening bank accounts in your new bank and setting up your e-banking
- Setting up list of criteria for selection
- Organising and conducting the selection process
- Discussing the results and final selection
- Controlling the process of contracts signing
- Deregistration before the official authorities
- Announcing the liquidation before the Commercial Register and appointment of liquidator
- Inviting the creditors of the company to pose their claims
- Preparation of all financial statements as well as final reports
- Delisting of the company
- Assistance in reports and documents preparation, communication with syndics, expert witnesses, third parties and court in case of insolvency procedure
Transformation through change of the legal form of the company;
Preparation of transformation plan and contracts for reorganization;
Notifying the state authorities for the transformation;
Preparation of input and output reports during the transformation and assisting with financial statements certification by a public auditor;
Announcing the transformation before the Commercial Register;