Dear Clients and Partners,
We would like to inform you that Bulgarian employers need to submit a declaration under art. 15 of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
The deadline for the submission of this declaration is the 2nd of May 2017.
Please observe that obligation for submission of declaration under art. 15 have the following physical and legal persons which:
- Have hired persons under employment relationship
- Have concluded contracts for management and control
- Have directly engaged persons for conducting education or training
- Physical or legal persons, who don’t have their own employed persons, but instead they use force power from a company, which provides temporary placement
- Persons, who work together at their expense in partnership with others (for example partners in a LLC, without hired employees).
Please, note that this declaration should be prepared by your Occupational Medicine Provider. In order for them to do so, please contact them at your earliest convenience. After the declaration is prepared by them, it should be submitted.
We really hope you will find the provided information useful.
With kind regards,