The paid annual leave is a period of time, when the employee is not obliged to execute his labor obligations, but is entitled to a monetary compensation – proportional to his salary.
The right to use paid leave can be exercised only, when there is an employment relationship, and when the employee/worker gives to the employer a paid leave request. In case the employment relationship is terminated and the… Continue reading »
We will first start with the cases when work permits are not requested. These are the cases when:
- The persons who have permanent residence permit in Republic of Bulgaria or who have status of a refugee or humanitarian status;
- The persons are hired or have been sent to work on the grounds of international contract to which Republic of Bulgaria is a side, in case when there is… Continue reading »
You Think That Outsourcing Your Payroll Is Not a Very Good Idea? We Believe That This Is The Most Affordable and Wise Decision You Can Make! – Part II
4. Speed. Speed is essential matter in the payroll processing, because most of the times there are deadlines involved. When you outsource your payroll in most of the cases you work with specialists and professionals who have a vast experience, modern software and a lot of other resources which make their job easier and more convenient.
5. Productivity. Payroll management… Continue reading »
You Think That Outsourcing Your Payroll Is Not a Very Good Idea? We Believe That This Is The Most Affordable and Wise Business Decision You Can Make! – Part I
In these hard times for the world economy, business is struggling to optimize its expenses and minimize the costs involved into the everyday administrative activities. This is absolutely understandable and eligible and sometimes leads to a much better performance of the companies which save wisely and according to a correctly built priorities system.
Nevertheless, there are some activities that business cannot afford to save from. It can be even… Continue reading »
Q: Every year, the our company rewards the highest achieving sales employees with a trip outside Bulgaria. Employees spouses and/or partners are able to join this trip and the company pays for all charges incurred whilst the employees are on this vacation.
Can you please advice about the correct treatment for these trips, also please answer the following questions:
1. Is the total amount of the trip a… Continue reading »