For defining the place of supply of services it is necessary for the supplier to establish if the customer is a taxable customer or not. There is a difference between… Continue reading »
Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey games are popular with young children and parents alike. Just put on a blindfold, spin around a few times and enjoy as the person struggles to stick a pin into the picture of a donkey that’s missing its tail. Traditional games like this are fine but what worries me is when we take this approach to choosing the professionals who handle our personal and business matters, such as your… Continue reading »
Are you a foreign businessman interested in registering a company and starting a business in Bulgaria? In this case this article is exactly for you. These are the first things you need to consider before you go into action.
First, you need to define exactly the following:
• The name of the new company
• The official address of management
• Number of shareholders… Continue reading »
One hot topic circulating around Bulgaria today is “Should I move offshore?” Tax advantages are just one side of the story. But what else have offshore jurisdictions to offer to entrepreneurs and how Sb Accounting & Consulting can assist you in entering these markets? Find all the answers here.
It is a fact that numerous international multi-million corporations tend to go offshore… Continue reading »
You Think That Outsourcing Your Payroll Is Not a Very Good Idea? We Believe That This Is The Most Affordable and Wise Decision You Can Make! – Part II
4. Speed. Speed is essential matter in the payroll processing, because most of the times there are deadlines involved. When you outsource your payroll in most of the cases you work with specialists and professionals who have a vast experience, modern software and a lot of other resources which make their job easier and more convenient.
5. Productivity. Payroll management… Continue reading »